- Looped Braids
- 2X MAMBO GODDESS LOCS STRAIGHT 20″
2X MAMBO GODDESS LOCS STRAIGHT 20″
2.99 7.99 $2.99
Janet Collection Synthetic Hair Crochet Braids 2X Mambo Goddess Locs Straight 20"
- 15 strands
General Care for Synthetic Hair
- The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair.
- Individual product may behave differently based on usage and style.
- Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry.
- Never brush or comb when hair is wet.
- Never use blow dryer.
- If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed
- comb working from the bottom toward the top.
- If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray-then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks.
- Use fingers to comb gently.
- Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.
- HAIR MAY TANGLE IF GENERAL CARE DIRECTIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED PROPERLY.