Mane Concept Synthetic Wig BS 134
1. Fill a basin with warm water and dispense the whole wig into the water. Apply a small amount of shampoo and pat it through the hair gently. Take the wig out and rinse it thoroughly. Empty the basin.
2. Refill the basin with warm water and dispense whole wig into water. Apply a generous amount of conditioner to the wig. Work conditioner through the hair softly and allow to soak for two minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly and remove wig from basin.
4. Gently pat wig dry with a towel and remove and tangles with a wide tooth comb.
5. Always start combing from ends to roots.
6. Hair may be styled on a very low heat setting with a hair dryer.