SENSATIONNEL SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT WIG EMPRESS EDGE NATURAL CENTER PART BRIANNA
Sensationnel Synthetic Lace Front Wig Empress Edge Natural Center Part Brianna
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching to cap.
- Use heat appliances when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.
HOW-TO INSTRUCTIONS FOR CUTTING & BLENDING WITH YOUR OWN HAIR
(Leave out a small section of your hair to be blended) Cut along the lace parted line. Using wig combs, secure the cut part area around the portion of leave-out hair. Comb and blend the small section of your hair over the cut parting area.