SENSATIONNEL SYNTHETIC HAIR HALF WIG INSTANT WEAVE CURLS KINKS & CO RAIN MAKER
Sensationnel Synthetic Hair Half Wig Instant Weave Curls Kinks & Co Rain Maker
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Part the hair from temple-to-temple then comb forward and insert front comb.
- Push the cap down and insert back comb.
- Comb hair over part and blend for desired look.
- Thanks to the textured roots, blending is super easy and minimal leave-out is required.
- Your leave-out hair should be stretched or lightly blow-dried. There are many ways to stretch natural hair: roller sets, banding, braid outs, etc... Use which ever method you like best.
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
BONUS TIP : BE CREATIVE
There are many creative ways to style your hair with half wigs: try top-knots, updos, crown braids, flat twists, space buns, cornrows and more. Follow our social media pages for more style inspo.